- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Questions you submit may be published on various question and answer pages or blog posts on the website but no personal information such as your name or email will ever be posted.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- In order to track website usage we use Google Analytics which does not allow the collection of Personal Identifiable Information; therefore, we do not link the Personable Identifiable Data mentioned above to the data collected by Google Analytics. In order to understand better which data is collected in addition to how they collect and save it, check their Terms of Service and their Safeguarding Policy.
- One feature we use in Google Analytics that should be mentioned is Demographics and Interest Reporting, which sets a third party cookie on visitors’ browsers in order to provide us data on our users’ demographics and interests. You can read more about the feature in the help center. If for any reason you would like to be removed from our Google Analytics tracking, you’ll find the following links useful:
- Opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager
- Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.